Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Wash!

Hi All!

How is every ones weekend going! Mine so busy in fact should be working to finish a project! I couldn't help myself!

Have you ever used a dry erase board? I you have you know how sometimes when you erase the marker doesn't always wipe away! Well that where my head was with this mani!

I used NYC - French White Tip For my base. Then acrylic for the rest. I then with black just drew messy lines.  Then with Witch Hazel (because it not as strong as alcohol) and wiped the black away till I like the look. How fast it removes really depend on the color used. But I wanted the smudged faded look but still kept the shape. Then I did a purple acrylic (messy lines) let it dry and wiped it away then a blue. I took the same purple I used and added a french tip to each nail to class it up! 
I really loved how this turned out! It is really more defines and detailed then what it look like with just the eye! Got to love magnification! But it has more of smudge blurry look to the eye. I love it ! But what do you guy's think?









16 comments:

  1. Oooohhh..I like!!! Love the purple tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting idea! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen this before, looks interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a genius! how come a manicure can be related to a hardly clean board, lol. (btw, are you working as a teacher?) :) I love your ideas much more day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's kinda neat, it does look just like a dry erase board that wouldn't come completely clean! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!! Wonderful! :D
    The black lines in the first photo remind me of the ink used in Sumi-e. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know exactly what your talkng about and i think it looks cool!such an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an awesome idea! soo creative and original! :) i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fun idea, looks a little messy, but you can tell, that it's supposed to be like this :)

    I have no choise even if I did get this from you:
    I nominate you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! All the info is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I gave you the Cute blog award, you can pic it op if you
    like http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award. :D
    http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. neato! Also, i tagged you for an award on my blog. go here if you're interested!: http://rlyrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone!

    @Esra I use to teach years ago! i was doing something with the marker a few day ago and it just Dinged!

    @Ashesela LOL I had to look sumi-e up! Now that i know what is it I agree with you!

    @Marisa, Shannara, Ashesela, and Simple Beatuy Aww Thank you! You guys are so sweet! You don't know how happy it made me to get these after this weekend! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kitna khubsurat banaya hai khuda ne tujhe,
    ye soch kar main hairaan hun ,
    kya dimag lagaya hoga tujhe banane main,
    par jab banaya hoga to badi fursat se banaya hoga tujhe khuda ne… satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete