Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Questions Tag!

Hi All!

I was tagged by the Great Shannara over at Nails and Stuff and the Wonderful Ashesela at Art Evolve



Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. 
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. 
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. 
No tag backs. 
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

*******

11 things about me!

1. I love Dino from the Flintstones.
2. I love watching Saturday morning cartoons with my son.
3. I hate Dust.
4. I wake up before my son and enjoy my quiet time alone.
5. I love quiet.(don't get it often)
6. I love trees.Couldn't live without them around.
7. I don't curl my eyelashes.
8. I like to fish. ( Yes, I put on the worm)
9. I love celebrating holidays.
10. I love sunglasses.
11. I have7 pets (kids).

*******

Here are Shannara 11 questions For me!

1. What is your favorite movie?
Greystroke: The Legend of Tarzan

2. What is your dream?
To try and learn everything

3. Do you have brothers or sisters?
Sister

4. Are you religious?
I have god on speed dial, but I don't do church

5. What are your hobbies?
Crafts anything

6. What would you change in your life?
Losing weight!

7. Which charity would you support?
Red Cross

8. What would you do if you were a millionaire tomorrow?
Sleep in.

9. Blind or deaf. What would you choose?
Deaf
10. What do you enjoy the most?
Watch my son during those moments that make you in awe of having a child.

11. Who would you want to be for a day?
My son so I wouldn't have to yell at him for a day!

*******

Here are Ashesela 11 questions for me

1. What did you want to be when you grow up? (As a child :D)
A grown up!

2. What is your favorite time of the day or night?
night

3. If you could fix one thing about this world, what would it be?
Greed

4. What is your favorite music?
Rock

5. If you could change into any animal (or reptile) any time you wanted to, what would it be?
Tiger

6. What is the first thing you would do if tomorrow morning there was a zombie apocalypse? XD
Kill a zombie?

7. If you could meet anyone (past or present) who would it be?
God

8. If you had the opportunity to travel the universe with Dr. Who, would you do it? (Also, where would you like to go first?)
Yes. Where the unicorns are

9. What is your favorite gemstone?
Opal

10. What was your favorite class in school?
Science

11. Tell me about someone who made a huge impact on your life.
I can't remember who or where I read it. But they said  "Only you make someone Superior to you" And I have always lived with this. 

*******

Here are my 11 questions for you guys!

1. If you could "Only" use one brand of polish what would it be?

2. If you could "Only" watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be?

3. If you where the last person on earth and could "Only" take one person with you other then your signification other who would it be?

4. If you could Mix two animals together what would they be?

5. What would you name your new animal?

6. If you could "Only" have one of these which would it be, Arm or leg?

7. Which would your rather have Money or Happiness?

8. Whats your favorite Fruit?

9. Favorite Stuffed Animal? (even if you don't have it any more)

!0. What is your favorite Dinner dish? (you don't have to be the one that cooks it)

11. Which do you like best cake or ice Cream?

*****

The 11 people I tagged!


11.  KK Nails







14 comments:

  1. I especially loved "8. What would you do if you were a millionaire tomorrow?
    Sleep in." Bahahahaha, that's great. Anyway, THANKS for tagging me! Yayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read!! :D I like your response: "kill a zombie?" XD!! Thank you for answering these! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, loved it!, I used to fish...the fist time my fishhook got stuck in a tree...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son tried to catch me with the hook the first time he fished. I had to tame that swing down! ha ha

      Delete
  4. awesome!! i have nominated you for an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you (I think, grinning an evil grin) I tagged 11 other innocent people now LOL
    And it's so cute when you write Marisa Nail Polish blog, but it's Marias Nail... like in Maria's ...... - but I don't mind, it's nice to have more names, so I'm just teasing you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Matias I'm so sorry! I don't mean too! I will do better! =)

      Delete
  6. Haha I love your answers on the questions!
    Thanks for tagging me, some of your questions are hard, I will think about it and post the tag as soon as possible :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading your answers, i wanna go where the unicorns are too! Have u seen legend?thanks for tagging me I need to do this Soon hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I loved it! But there was a unicorn cartoon i watched when i was young that made me love them! I can never remember the name but i know when it see it!

      Delete
  8. Haha I just tagged you for this today! =P I didn't realize you'd already gotten it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun to read, glad to hear more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Everyone!! I think these are always fun to do!

    ReplyDelete