Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Fountain!

Hi All!

How is everyone doing this Monday? I took all day yesterday catching up on everyones blogs. This week I did my son's girlfriend and best friends nail for her birthday. Course I used his camera so I may never see the pictures again!

For this is used Pure Ice - Splash and Rimmel - Azure and acrylics. I'm quite happy with this! The colors have a sweet freeing feel to them. I kinda gashed them a bit before I was able to get pictures! I have noticed that with all my nails shorter I get tip wear that when my nails where longer I rarely had. I think its because I can use the tips of my fingers! I can dig into things woohoo! Ok, so I hope you guys like this mani!!






24 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!! Your nails look fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving in the aquatic environment with you nail art at the moment LOL, You did a great job on your son's friends nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I know I don't know what has got into me with the blues!

      Delete
  3. Cool, this is really nice! I hope you find the pictures of the nails you did, haha, would like to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! He finally found his cord for the camera! So I will be posting them!

      Delete
  4. I've given you an award if you're interested btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! I love the colors and the design-really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has a pretty, wavy feeling! Very cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nail art was very beautiful
    Congratulations on your creativity
    kisses

    Come visit us and if you like you can follow
    http://www.esmaltenanega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king
    play bazaar Tuta hua dil kisi ke kam nahi aata,
    bichade hue logo ka paigam nahi aata,
    tum kabhi na bichadna mere dost,
    kyoki DIL todne walo me tumhara naam nahi aata.

    ReplyDelete