Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dots on a Curve!

Hi All!

How is everyone this fine Tuesday? I've been loaded down the last few days with life! I know we all hate feeling like nothing is getting done but your doing everything! lol I want a life diet! 
So, I did this design a few days ago! Its still on! Gasp! I know right! I really like this design but that is not why it's still on. I just haven't had time to take it off and do a new one. It's coming off today or tomorrow at the latest!
I used the base coat as Claire's - 14 the purple. Then I dotted with Claire's - 46 a dark teal across the tip and up the side ans around the curve. I put a picture of the polishes to see how pretty they should be together. The problem that happened is you really can not see the teal unless it's  in really good sunlight. I was sad. So added so NYC - French White Tip dots above the teal on the nail. and I was like it need something. so I dotted white in the teal and teal in the white dots. It helped a little. I love the design not so happy with the colors so if I did it again I would swap out the teal. What do you guys think?







13 comments:

  1. A nice design - and a very nice purple, too bad about the teal though, but you'll have to use it on something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cool design! I always try to dot and it comes out looking too uniform and not very random!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! :D Teal and purple make such an amazing combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I tagged you :-) http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag-english.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been nominated for the I Love Your Blog Award.
    You can pick it up if you like :-)
    http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, time for a new award :) see the "how to's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/word-verification-free-i-love-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone I'm glad you liked it! Wow thanks for the award it made my day!

    ReplyDelete