Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dots on a Curve!

Hi All!

How is everyone this fine Tuesday? I've been loaded down the last few days with life! I know we all hate feeling like nothing is getting done but your doing everything! lol I want a life diet! 
So, I did this design a few days ago! Its still on! Gasp! I know right! I really like this design but that is not why it's still on. I just haven't had time to take it off and do a new one. It's coming off today or tomorrow at the latest!
I used the base coat as Claire's - 14 the purple. Then I dotted with Claire's - 46 a dark teal across the tip and up the side ans around the curve. I put a picture of the polishes to see how pretty they should be together. The problem that happened is you really can not see the teal unless it's  in really good sunlight. I was sad. So added so NYC - French White Tip dots above the teal on the nail. and I was like it need something. so I dotted white in the teal and teal in the white dots. It helped a little. I love the design not so happy with the colors so if I did it again I would swap out the teal. What do you guys think?







14 comments:

  1. A nice design - and a very nice purple, too bad about the teal though, but you'll have to use it on something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cool design! I always try to dot and it comes out looking too uniform and not very random!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! :D Teal and purple make such an amazing combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I tagged you :-) http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag-english.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been nominated for the I Love Your Blog Award.
    You can pick it up if you like :-)
    http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, time for a new award :) see the "how to's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/word-verification-free-i-love-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone I'm glad you liked it! Wow thanks for the award it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raat Ki Tanhayi Me To Har Koi Yaad Kar Leta Hai
    Ae Dost
    Subah Uthte Hi Jo Yaad Aaye Mohabbat Usko Kahte Hai. Muskan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Ban Jata Hai Koi,
    Kaise Jiye Ek Pal Bhi Un Ke Bin,
    Jab Zindgi Jeene Ki Wajah Ban Jata Hai Koi,

    ReplyDelete