Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heart Zone!!

Hi All! 

Well it is the last day of January! Been weird because normally it is in the 30's this time of the year.Today is 65 degrees! We really never get a lot of snow it's more rain but it is cold rain!
Ha so today i'm pretending it is summer and going to work out side like it is!!

Today I have for you another Valentine mani! 
I use NYC - French White Tip, Nina Ultra Pro - Tutti Fruitti and Sassi Red to paint the arrow stripes. Then I used NYC -Starry Silver Glitter over the stripes. I then took Heart glitter and added just sticking to the top coat. Now If i was doing this on someone else I would have used more layers of top coat to seal the heart glitter. But I knew I wasn't gonna have this on long so I didn't bother to waste my top coat! Instead I had more of a 3D look And they stayed on for the 2 days I wore this! So I was Very Happy! I love how this one came together! What do you guys think!

 
  

11 comments: