Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Moooo!

Hi All!

Hope Everyone is having a great start to the Week!! You know that saying when it rains it pours! That's been me over the weekend! I had a project I had to get finished. Ill post that later for you all. Then I had a mini family crisis! Glad that this weekend is over! Crazy! So, I have run behind and will be playing catch up with everyone's blogs and post! 
I did cows! Who doesn't just love the classic black and white cow! I used NYC - French White Tip and black acrylic. This is a very easy mani that any one can do! If you don't like black you can do it in brown. Brown cows are cute too! I think this is such a cute mani! Hope you guy like it!



 

14 comments:

  1. waw they look realy great! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmoooooo, mooohhhh, mooooh hooooo, mmmo, mmooo, mo, mo, muuuuhhhhh, mu, mu, muH
    - I hope you speak cow ;) - nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so cute!
    I love 'em and they made me wanna drink some milk. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! The kitchen in my first home was decorated in cows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Reminds me of sorority days lol! That's a story for another day though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! :D

    Are you okay?? I hope that everything is better now. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a crappy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails make me thirsy for a glass of milk! =D Very cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moooo! Love this one! Cow manis are one of my all time fav manis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. satta king
    play bazaar kitna khubsurat banaya hai khuda ne tujhe,
    ye soch kar main hairaan hun ,
    kya dimag lagaya hoga tujhe banane main,
    par jab banaya hoga to badi fursat se banaya hoga tujhe khuda ne…

    ReplyDelete