Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Moooo!

Hi All!

Hope Everyone is having a great start to the Week!! You know that saying when it rains it pours! That's been me over the weekend! I had a project I had to get finished. Ill post that later for you all. Then I had a mini family crisis! Glad that this weekend is over! Crazy! So, I have run behind and will be playing catch up with everyone's blogs and post! 
I did cows! Who doesn't just love the classic black and white cow! I used NYC - French White Tip and black acrylic. This is a very easy mani that any one can do! If you don't like black you can do it in brown. Brown cows are cute too! I think this is such a cute mani! Hope you guy like it!



 

13 comments:

  1. waw they look realy great! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmoooooo, mooohhhh, mooooh hooooo, mmmo, mmooo, mo, mo, muuuuhhhhh, mu, mu, muH
    - I hope you speak cow ;) - nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so cute!
    I love 'em and they made me wanna drink some milk. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! The kitchen in my first home was decorated in cows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Reminds me of sorority days lol! That's a story for another day though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Totally genius!! Moo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!! :D

    Are you okay?? I hope that everything is better now. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a crappy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails make me thirsy for a glass of milk! =D Very cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moooo! Love this one! Cow manis are one of my all time fav manis.

    ReplyDelete