Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busted!

Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!  Here it is getting cold and rain that might bring us some snow in the next day or so! I'm not gonna hold my breath thou! But I So would love a nice snow!

Today I have for you Pure Ice - Busted. This is 3 coats. Beautiful to apply! It is sheer with a purple tint packed with micro purple glitter.  I love the shine of purple-ish pinks and gold depending how you turn it. I tried my hardest to catch every shimmer! This is not a polish meant to be opaque. But it would be awesome over other polishes! I actually love this all by it's self. I know a lot of people don't like showing the nail. But I do!! I love a french tip look with out the work! Oh just look and that shimmer! I hope you guys like this!









17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I think I have this polish but it looks nicer on your nails! I like it on its own too. And I hope you get snow. Just saw on the news Cordova, AL is buried under 15 feet of snow. Craziness! I'll write a letter to send some to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pure Ice has some great polishes, pitty we don't have them overhere :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo, this is so pretty!! It kind of reminds me of Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat. ^-^ Very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!! I would want to layer it over something though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous! :) i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very discrete way to be polished, with out being too polished, if that makes sense LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got this one the other day! I am going to layer mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous colour! I'm not one for showing the nail but it still looks good :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be so pretty layered over a black or dark purple! I don't own any of this brand shockingly, but it's a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it looks really pretty on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Busted! In fact, I love Pure ICE period!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am actually putting that on right now, over 2 base coats of Pure Ice "No Means No" it looks absolutely amazing. So purple and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that beautiful! I don't have No Means No.. ha Yet!

      Delete
    2. You should get it, it seems like the two were made to compliment each other.

      Delete
  14. I just bought this!

    ReplyDelete