Friday, January 20, 2012

Hey! Zero Six!

Hi All!

How is everyone's Friday! I'm so happy it is the weekend! Course here it will be cold and rainy! I'm gonna go out and make Mudmen instead of snowmen! OK I'm joking about that but I sure my son would jump on that idea if he heard it!

Today I have one of those OMG polishes! This is Flormar - U06 That I received from the awesome Esra at  Oje Sihirbazı (Wizard of Polish)! It is So beautiful in the bottle! So I was floored when it was even better on! The formula was great! There is tons of  this purple/pinkish micro glitter in a blackish purple polish. I use 2 coats and it was perfect! It just a great purple and the pink it shines is awesome! Look at it shine n sparkle and shine n sparkle!  Pictures just do not do this color justice! Because it stands out in any light. I have never used this brand before and I'm not sure if it is sold in the states! Maybe online somewhere?? But i'm in love and would love more of these if the colors and formulas are just as great!  Hope you love it too!








24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've seen lot of purples but I think this is my favorite!

      Delete
  2. super pretty!! I've never heard of this brand before, either, but it sure is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous!! I doubt it's sold in the states, which sucks! Lucky you! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, But if it was sold here I would buy them all!

      Delete
  4. This is very lovely!! :D Gorgeous glitter action! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. A two coater glitter that looks like this - IS perfection. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. here it is also could and raining, pfffffff

    I realy love this one, don't think they sell it over here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tired of the rain too! I think Esra is the luckiest cause she can but it!!

      Delete
  7. aww, I'm so happy that you like it! This one is from miracle collection of Flormar that launched last year I guess. All the polishes in this collection looks beautiful but this one looks even better on your nails! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you I just love it! I'm so jealous that you have these!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I glad you think so! I wish i had more colors this good!

      Delete
  9. omg this is sooo gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This IS really pretty! It's like the perfect purple glitter!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. satta king
    play bazaar Chhoti si Hai Zindagi Khushi Se Jiyo..
    Ghum Mein Kya Rakha Hai Maze Se Sar Utha ke Jiyo..
    Udaasi Kya Cheez Hai Bas Muskura ke Jiyo..
    Apne Lye Na Sahi Apno ke Liye Jiyo ...!!

    ReplyDelete