Monday, January 30, 2012

I love your Blog Award!!

Hi All!

The Awesome Ladies at Nail Like Lace, Nails and Stuff, Sekhmet's Purple Castle, Base Coat Top Coat!! I love each of their blogs! If you haven't checked them out please do so!


These are the rules:

1)Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2)Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3)Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4)Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5)Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


The Questions:

1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
I don't have one

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
Metallica

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
I don't have one. Thou I do watch ones you guy post on your blogs.

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Eyeliner.

5. Where would you like to live?
Alaska

6. What is your favorite film?
Legend of Greystoke!

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5

8. What is your favorite color?
Cobalt Blue


I pass this Award too:

7 comments:

  1. Alaska...really? Did you see how much snow they got this winter? Plus the whole daylight for 6 months thing is turn off! :) :) But I am dying to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thing that you would like to live in Alaska :)
    Congratulations on the award and thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Oh I love Alaska For so many reasons! I love Polar bears, Snow, Fly Fishing, the Mountains and small populations! hehe just a few!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! Loved learning a lil more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much sweety! You know your blog is one of my favorites too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award!! :'D I am so sorry that I didn't see that until now! >.<;

    ReplyDelete