Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Party!

Hi All!
It is so past my bed time!! So old I hear creaking and its me!! ha ha First order of business! 
I'm having issues with some of peoples comment not showing up on my post! You say how do you know! Well i get emails for every post and I read them. So I know when someone is missing! Esra I'm sorry!! It's not showing you on blue fountain! I was touch by how you liked it! And they are not being deleted because it would say so. I even went into a different browser to check still missing!

Anyone else having this problem????

Ok Second order of business!! I got the pictures of my son girlfriend and best friends nails off his camera. They are so bad I wanted to cry! They were so simple and cute! I knew I shoulda took my camera but my son was so happy for me to take his! And it's not like he has a bad camera he just messes with the setting so bad this is what I got!

 Girl Friend had hot pink with black tip and 2 black dots up the middle.





Best Friend! She bites her nails so they are really tiny and hard to work with But I made her cute! Lavender polish. Black tips and small black dots across and slightly above the black tips. Thumb nails were bigger and had bigger dots!



13 comments:

  1. I have problems on some blog wich I never had before. I have to use 2 browsers now. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I hate having to use more then one too! Just to check if thinga are right!

      Delete
  2. What a pity about the pictures - I bet the mani's were nice.
    I haven't had the missing problem on my blog, thank God, but have noticed on one blog that my comment didn't show....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wanted to cry they were so bad these are the best out of the bunch!

      Delete
  3. Aww I wish you could see them better!

    You should contact Blogger, you really should not have as many problems as you have had with their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i'm sorry they are so bad! I have been look through the blogger help!

      Delete
  4. I think I have the same problem with the comments not showing up. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that its just glitches from there new system! If it happens again I'm 100% changing!

      Delete
  5. omg! those seem cute but I couldn't figure out a way to see them better. wish I could.. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sorry me either! My son thought it was funny and said I shouldn't learned to use his camera better! I said that's ok i'll use a Real Camera "Mine" from now on!! hehe he didn't like that!

      Delete
  6. Hmm, I haven't noticed comments not showing up on my blog--but I admit I have been so busy that could be happening and I just haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a different comment system, but I had issues with it, but they fixed it! I use Intense Debate. I am sure the gf's hands and bff's hands are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were and they were so happy! I think if I change it will be to Intense debate!

    ReplyDelete