Saturday, January 14, 2012

Swim with Me

Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! This is a busy weekend for me. That sound funny like I ever have a non busy weekend!  Snow is gone but the cold is still with us! Brrr!

Sometime when I come up with ideas for my nails it come from the polish I pick. I start with one nail and build from there. Sometimes I get really lucky and that turns out great! I like to call this nail doodling!
I started with NYC- Empire State Blue and acrylics. I looked at this polish after I painted my nails for awhile. I might be crazy! But it works for me! =) After it was all done my nails had a under water feel to the look. I really love how this turned out!  I hope you guys like it!  






23 comments:

  1. This manicure is so amazing! I don't know the exact word to express my feelings about that mani because I love sea a lot, and this manicure totally emotinalize me right now. Since it's snowing here and at least 6 months for me to swim again...

    anyway, this is one of my all time favorite manis definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so glad you liked it! I know how you feel! As much as i love snow I miss the warm summer days that give the freedom to swim and anything else we want!

      Delete
  2. They are really, really lovely, nice also in color combo.
    LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean, sometimes (often) a polish actually tell me what to do, and it's like doodling, so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great! i love it! :) nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this wave design! ps: ive passed the cute blog award back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!!! :D I like the term "nail doodling" XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really gorgeous blue!! =) Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Really pretty, I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is this? Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!! It really does have an under water feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, this is just creative and fabulous! Wow.. I actually see the water.. lol.. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tuta hua dil kisi ke kam nahi aata,
    bichade hue logo ka paigam nahi aata,
    tum kabhi na bichadna mere dost,
    kyoki DIL todne walo me tumhara naam nahi aata. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete