Saturday, January 14, 2012

Swim with Me

Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! This is a busy weekend for me. That sound funny like I ever have a non busy weekend!  Snow is gone but the cold is still with us! Brrr!

Sometime when I come up with ideas for my nails it come from the polish I pick. I start with one nail and build from there. Sometimes I get really lucky and that turns out great! I like to call this nail doodling!
I started with NYC- Empire State Blue and acrylics. I looked at this polish after I painted my nails for awhile. I might be crazy! But it works for me! =) After it was all done my nails had a under water feel to the look. I really love how this turned out!  I hope you guys like it!  






23 comments:

  1. This manicure is so amazing! I don't know the exact word to express my feelings about that mani because I love sea a lot, and this manicure totally emotinalize me right now. Since it's snowing here and at least 6 months for me to swim again...

    anyway, this is one of my all time favorite manis definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so glad you liked it! I know how you feel! As much as i love snow I miss the warm summer days that give the freedom to swim and anything else we want!

      Delete
  2. They are really, really lovely, nice also in color combo.
    LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean, sometimes (often) a polish actually tell me what to do, and it's like doodling, so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great! i love it! :) nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this wave design! ps: ive passed the cute blog award back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!!! :D I like the term "nail doodling" XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really gorgeous blue!! =) Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty is this? Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! It really does have an under water feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, this is just creative and fabulous! Wow.. I actually see the water.. lol.. well done!

    ReplyDelete