Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cow Girl!

Hi All!

Here is the inspiration for my Cow mani! This was my rush project! My mother order it for a friend and said not rush! So I was like great! Then a Week later she like you know it need it the following week! So I wasn't so pleased cause I had not start at all! So she was done in time!  Ha so Missy cow can bed either a bed doll but is intended for the kitchen to cover things like toasters or mixers whatever one has! I'm not even gonna total the hours on her cause its ridiculous! She is sitting on top of my son pottery wheel! That I know for a fact now, is an out side job! messy messy! 



8 comments:

  1. Sje is cute, you need to copy her to a nail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I once collected cows

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my got so adorable! how cute this is!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny little cow--super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! =) I thought I had knitting/crocheting skills, but you are awesome at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kitna khubsurat banaya hai khuda ne tujhe,
    ye soch kar main hairaan hun ,
    kya dimag lagaya hoga tujhe banane main,
    par jab banaya hoga to badi fursat se banaya hoga tujhe khuda ne… satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete