Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busted Stripes!

Hi All! 

How's everyone! We got snow! Yay! Not enough to build anything but still snow! My son was so happy! So when he came back in looking like an Icicle child, we had coco! There is nothing better then coco on a snowy day! Well snowy day coco and a good book! But I lost the book part and got a kid inserted in that part! = )


So on top of the Pure Ice - Busted I did yesterday I put stripes one each finger in Pure Ice - Black Rage, Kiss Me Here, NYC - French White Tip, Maybelline - Beige Blush and Nina Ultra Pro - Sassi Red.
Ok So in my head this came out better! The next two pictures are what the colors looked like before I add 3 coats of Pure Ice - Busted. I should have stopped at 2 coats. And I should have done a top coat to even it out first then added busted. Oops!
 I really like how the black grey and red turned out! The pink kinda just fades away it should have been more a hot pink I think! The white I think would have turned out really nice if I would have added the top coat first so the glitter didn't catch in a some grooves and had a smooth look! But it does turn the white a nice shade of lavender. I tried really hard to catch every sparkle! If you see weird spots that snow flurries! Yes i was in the snow taking picture! But no real sun light to help me! I hope you guys like it!








13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It sounds like you and your son had a wonderful day! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! The snow is finally laying on the ground here where I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the subdued look the best, it's like the colors melt together in a very nice way. And Pure Ice is a great name for a polish brand in snow LOL, I don't own any myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks cool!, love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's looks better after busted, the thumb is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this, and your nails look so good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Kiss me Here one best! They go together so well! Very cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete