Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012!

Hi All!

HAPPY PRE NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone is gonna have a great night! We will try to stay up to watch the ball drop! Key word "Try".

This one was so fun to do! Stuff I used. Base coat is Pure Ice - Black Rage. The back ground is (Wet n Wild - Silvivor, Saved by the Blue, SaGreena the teenage Witch, Hallucinate), NYC -  Purple Pizzazz, Pure Ice - New Lilac, Nina Ultra Pro - Rasberri Sparkle.Empire Drink and lettering NYC - State Blue, Wet n Wild - Lavender Pearlescent, and acrylic.

I wanted the 2012 to have the backdrop of all the colors of the fireworks. But I didn't want the fireworks to over take the numbers. So I dabbed the colors on the base then added one light coat of glitter to add to the sparkle. I did this yesterday and missed the sun. I just couldn't get the colors without the sun. So I waited till this morning. I was so worried I would screw them up before pictures. I have that kind of luck. If I had the pictures they would have been fine. haha I was on eggshells all night! It was hard in the sun to get the colors but I hope you can see them! They are so pretty! I wish camera's would catch what we see! I hope you like this one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!











12 comments:

  1. LOL, know the feeling of not having any rest before the photos have been taken, it must be a "nail-blogger-syndrome" LOL
    Nice mani, just right for tonight, and I like that the glass is easy to hold to your lips, but where is the bottle that fills it up again ;))
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! Hope you have a safe and happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, these are stunning!! I LOVE these!!! :D I hope that you have a fantastic new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Mad props for doing numbers! I didn't have the courage! lol I love the background colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out great! I LOVE the martini glass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful looks magical with all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink cosmo i don't drink them but they sure look tasty! Happy Holidays nicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone! It has been a great year! And I couldn't ask for better Followers and Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great, love the background color

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about doing something like this-with the numbers-very cool!

    ReplyDelete