Friday, October 28, 2011

Tangerine!

Hi all!

Yesterday and today is just yucky around here. Rain and cold just makes everyone cranky. So to brighten it up I have a Bright swatch! 
This is NYC - Times Square Tangerine Creme. I loved this color in the bottle. It had a milky orange-ish melon look. After I put it on it was abit darker then what I was thinking. Still a pretty color just a little disappointing. Kinda like when you take drink thinking its coke and it tea instead. Like most of NYC polishes I found it streaky and did 3 coats to get a nice even look to it. All in all I like the color its different from the normal orange. 







3 comments:

  1. I just adore polishes this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very pretty color I like it, and I love your comparison i love coke much more than tea!

    ReplyDelete