Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pink~n~Blue!

Hi all!

Well this weekend is kinda rush rush for me. I have pumpkin craving and party's and not to mention Trick r Treating! Ha one of the joys of having a kid is you can blame all the fun on him! Cause you know being a grown up and all. :) Till today its just been icky cold and wet, making me all gloomy. So I need to feel my inner princess with a mani!  Here you go! I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen - Pink Promise and did the tips in Pure Ice - Once Again!. They are both sheer light colors. All but made for that happy feeling.. Then added a flower stamp from Konad m4 plate, to class it up. I then just dotted a blue acrylic in the center of the flower to make it pop abit more. Hope you like! 
Hope everyone has a great Halloween! Not sure if ill get another post in before Monday. 








4 comments:

  1. this manicure makes me wanna sing Ice Ice Baby! I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink and blue flow really well together! So pretty..... So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Thou the I wish I didn't have to do it so thick with the blue.It just so sheer.

    ReplyDelete