Friday, October 14, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi all!

I wanted to do my part for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Most of us have known someone that has Survived this awful cancer and are very thankful for that. For those that have lost that fight you are in my prays! 
The NYC  starry silver glitter made me so happy I thought it was a good background  for this. All I did was  put a simple small pink ribbon  on my ring finger on a wet topcoat. I only touched down the top and the legs of the ribbon so it kept the puffy silk ribbon look. I like this but I regret not using a darker pink. 





4 comments:

  1. Looks good and so nice of you to do that for the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! Like me most have someone going through this. Catch it early save a life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! So thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete