Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feeling Cracked!

Hi All!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I had pick up Salon Perfect's Cracked Rose Crackle last month. But I just did find anything I wanted to use it with. Until I picked up this idea from Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. Use crackle without a base color?? What a great idea!! Just a top coat and then your crackle. I loved the idea and wearing it! Depending how the light hits it the more or less the cracks show up. I really love the rose I picked up. Happy buy on my part! Me thinking I was being smart didn't think my index finger cracked enough so instead on taking it off! I being so smart painted over it and again! lol Do not do that, it doesn't work! Hope you all love this as much as I do!! Thanks Amy!




6 comments:

  1. Super pretty crackle color I think it looks so good with no base color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it enough to try! The shatter you have is awesome! I love it! Did you use a top coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you use a base coat to help it crackle too? I had to use a base coat for the crackle to work. When I put it on my bare nail with no base coat, nothing happened lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Amy, I thought it was so cool I had to try and just love it this way! Yes, I use a clear base and I put on a top coat. Top coat is god to never show wear for me. I'm one of those evil people that use my nails like tools! lol They might look girly but they act like tomboys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the SP Gold and Copper Crackle, but I like this one even more! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete